• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

General info
Main Character Name : Maluvius
Main Character Class : Marauder

Primary Role? (Tank, Healer, DPS) : DPS

Joining as? (Raider, Social) : Raider

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:00 Tuesday : No
20:30 – 23:00 Wednesday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Friday: Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Sunday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Monday : Yes

*Currently we don't raid Monday, but it's handy to know.

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who? :
No I don't

What was the name of your previous guild in SW:TOR, and why did you choose to leave :
(if you've been in multiple guilds within the last 3 months, please list all of them).
Helix, they disbanded because they dropped out of SW:TOR, and started waiting on Wildstar and FF XXIV.

What is your raiding experience so far in SW:TOR? (stuff like 3/5 storymode, 5/5 hardmode, 1/4 nightmare or even "none") :
Eternity Vault (EV)? : NiM cleared
Karagga's Palace (KP)? : NiM cleared
Denova (EC)? : NiM cleared

Asation (TFB)? : HM cleared

Darvannis (S&V)? : HM cleared

Golden Fury (TC)? : HM cleared

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience?
I played WoW for 4 years, I was pretty good at it. Cleared the Black Temple, didn't attempt Sunwell Plateau due to school. WOTLK I Cleared the Lich King and Cleared Ulduar HM 10 man, which was back then a nice achievement. Stopped playing it because of the old girlfriends and now Im playing SW:TOR

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?
Resembles WoW alot in my opinion, I like that this is the "vanilla" stage of the game and I hope to be playing this for a longer time, to see and experience a lot of Operations/Flashpoints etc.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR?
Nothing stands out, I dislike the Cartel Market to be honest, but it brings in revenue so meh. Besides that the Pvp sucks, but i suck at pvp so, I dont care.

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to?
Your raiding times are excellent for me, in combining with school and football (soccer). I have to train on Tuesdays and Thursdays and play a match on Sundays. Also I teach younger squads and with going out with friends, these raid days are almost perfect.

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do?
Played a Moonkin in WoW, so a caster, decided I'd like to see the viewpoint of a melee dps. And come on, 2 lightsabers, that is way to cool to pass :)!

Tell us a little about yourself.
20 year old guy from the netherlands, studying for history teacher and going out lots and playing football a lot. Loves gaming and loves to see girls nude on the internet (or in real life). I love making jokes and getting drunk, robbing old ladies. You get the jist.

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No) : YES

Hope to hear from you soon;

- Maluvius

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Good evening Maluvius and thank you for your application.

We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

Typically, reviewing and discussing your application takes 2 to 3 days while we get feedback from our members. Though given you raided with us tonight and it's a Tuesday, I'm fairly confident we'll have an answer for you tomorrow.

If you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Wodawick in-game. (Caldazar is semi AFK a lot at the moment).

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

Accepted for trial.

Please whisper Wodawick for a /ginvite whenever you're free.

One thing to consider before you join is that the expansion of the guild from 8man to 16man is turning out to be a slow process.

It's likely that there will be an extended period where we've too many for 8man and too few for 16man. Have a think about that for a bit before you accept the /ginvite.

Once you've been invited, we'll open up access to the forums for you.

so when you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details and how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.

#4 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

Left without warning or explanation.