• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

General info
Main Character Name :Orresith
Main Character Class :Marauder

Primary Role? (Tank, Healer, DPS) : Dps

Joining as? (Raider, Social) : Raider

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:00 Tuesday :yes
20:30 – 23:00 Wednesday :yes
20:30 – 23:00 Friday:yes
20:30 – 23:00 Sunday :yes
20:30 – 23:00 Monday :yes

*Currently we don't raid Monday, but it's handy to know.

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who? : no

What was the name of your previous guild in SW:TOR, and why did you choose to leave : Was in dark inner circle (my reps guild alt guild but not many people have imp alts so just ended up pvp'ing)
(if you've been in multiple guilds within the last 3 months, please list all of them).

What is your raiding experience so far in SW:TOR? (stuff like 3/5 storymode, 5/5 hardmode, 1/4 nightmare or even "none") :
Eternity Vault (EV)? :cleared nightmare
Karagga's Palace (KP)? :cleared nightmare
Denova (EC)? :cleared hard mode

Asation (TFB)? :cleared hard mode

Darvannis (S&V)? :cleared story mode, 1/7 hard mode

Golden Fury (TC)? :cleared hard mode

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience? This is my first mmo, but have played almost from lanch and have 10 55's and all are relatively well geared and am experienced at all of their specs

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?always enjoyed star wars and been a masive fan of the games so had to join this and havent been dissapointed since launch. Very much enjoyed the boss encounters in scum and villany found them challenging but fun at the same time

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR? little bugs that can ruin the experience but all games have bugs so its to be expected

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to? Saw the post on the forums and your laid-back style and the drive to clear harder content is very appealing to me and would like to take part in 16 man content as its more challenging but also more rewarding when you clear it

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do? My first toon was a guardian so always enjoyed playing a sith/jedi and decided to try the different AC on the imp side as alot of my guildies told me to. love the play style of marauder in pvp and pve

Tell us a little about yourself. Friendly and always willing to help out with dailes or flashpoint, or even class advice and boss tactics always striving to improve my play-style and clear content but also having fun while doing it

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No) : yes

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Good afternoon Orresith and thank you for your application.

We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

Typically, reviewing and discussing your application takes 2 to 3 days while we get feedback from our members. Please bear with us.

If you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Caldazar or Wodawick in-game.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Accepted for trial.

Please whisper Wodawick or Caldazar for a /ginvite whenever you're free.

One thing to consider before you join is that the expansion of the guild from 8man to 16man is turning out to be a slow process.

It's likely that there will be an extended period where we've too many for 8man and too few for 16man. Have a think about that for a bit before you accept the /ginvite.

Once you've been invited, we'll open up access to the forums for you.

so when you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details and how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.

#4 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

I've been trying to catch you online since Wednesday.

Although I've not been online a lot, except for raids.

I'll try to make sure I'm online between 7pm and 7:30pm most nights (except Saturday).

We'll be raiding again on Sunday. I'll definitely be online most of the evening for that.

Plus, I'm online infrequently throughout the day too.

#5 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

Orre, are you still interested in a position within CD?

We don't seem to be online at the same times.

Could you get in touch, either here on the forums on any raiding evening for us (Tue, Weds, Fri)..

I'll be on Wodawick or Barclays (filling in tanking while someone is semi-AFK).

#6 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:01 AM

It's with great regret that I'm going to have to close down this application.

It's been 2 weeks since you made your application and we accepted it 2 days after you applied.

Yet, so far, I've seen you online only once in that time and when I tried to whisper you on that occasion, you logged out without replying.

In your application you said that you were available 5 our of 7 days per week at least, yet I see no evidence that is the case.

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:00 Tuesday :yes
20:30 – 23:00 Wednesday :yes
20:30 – 23:00 Friday:yes
20:30 – 23:00 Sunday :yes
20:30 – 23:00 Monday :yes

Now it could just be a set of unfortunate circumstances beyond the control of either of us.

You mentioned a republic guild and therefore I assume, high level republic characters amongst your 10. I am therefore going to assume you found a high level republic guild to play with and you forgot to let us know you were withdrawing your application.

If you are still interested in CD, feel free to get in touch in the future - either here on these forums. But for the moment, this application is closed.