Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

General info
Main Character Name : Akaïri
Main Character Class : Sorcerer Healer

Primary Role? (Tank, Healer, DPS) :

Healer

Joining as? (Raider, Social) :
Raider, i do like being social aswell though. ^^

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:00 Tuesday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Wednesday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Friday: Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Sunday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Monday : Yes

*Currently we don't raid Monday, but it's handy to know.

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who? : 
I did 2 ops with you people before once as a DPS with my Mercenary Syrïa, once with my Sorcerer Akaïri as a Healer, my sorcerer will be my main offcourse.

I don't remember all their names, but i'm sure the people who i raided with remember me. They liked me, or they hid it well.

What was the name of your previous guild in SW:TOR, and why did you choose to leave : 
(if you've been in multiple guilds within the last 3 months, please list all of them).
My previous guild is Archives of Nihilus, you guys have a much better raiding schedule for me to join in on. Usually the opses of AoN start when i'm still eating.

What is your raiding experience so far in SW:TOR? (stuff like 3/5 storymode, 5/5 hardmode, 1/4 nightmare or even "none") :
Eternity Vault (EV)? : 5/5 hardmode

Karagga's Palace (KP)? : 5/5 hardmode

Denova (EC)? : None

Asation (TFB)? : 5/5 storymode
SA: 7/7 storymode

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience?
I played WoW from vanilla up to Cata did all raids from MC to ICC heroic mode, damn Arthas refused to go below 40% though on heroic. Then in Cata i kept playing until i killed Warmaster Blackhorn on heroic after that i stopped raiding because it started to feel like i was doing a job instead of playing a game, i did raid alot more hardcore than this guilds schedule so i don't see that becoming an issue in swtor.

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?
I absolutely positively adore the story in every aspect.

I like the RoTHC ops Bosses.

I love being able to heal people with lightning, UNLIMITED HEALING.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR?
I find that for an expansion they lacked in content storywise and flashpoint wise.

I hate the TFB trashmobs.

I don't like their lootsystem where everyone can simply need on items they can't even use.

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to?
I raided with this guild twice now and i really like the people in it, and the hours seem perfect for me, start late enough, end early enough and don't last so long i would get sick of raiding.

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do?
I can shoot lightning from my fingers, and i have horns. Thats basicly my entire motivation.

If you wonder about my motivation for my alts i have 18 alts 15 of them at lvl 50 or higher so that would take a long time to explain.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a storyaddict in games, once i learn 1 sentence of lore, i want to know ALL the lore, every single bit, every story about every rock. I have great difficulty remembering names this is a result of slight braindamage from a motorcycling accident which also wiped out 13 years worth of my memory. I am litterly incapable of remembering names for more than 24 hours unless i see or recite them daily and even then i can forget names moments after i heard them so please do not take it personally if i forget a name.

I have some OCD's and sometimes easely get distracted but these are usually no issue during opses, i say usually because every so often it happens but rarely, verry rarely.

I like italian, it's delicious.

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No) 
Yes
What was the Mystery Phrase ? :

There are rainbows and unicorns down there

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

Good evening Akaïri and thank you for your application.

We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

Typically, reviewing and discussing your application takes 2 to 3 days while we get feedback from our members. Please bear with us.

If you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Caldazar or Wodawick in-game.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:24 PM

Accepted for trial.

Please whisper Wodawick or Caldazar for a /ginvite whenever you're free.

Once you've been invited, we'll open up access to the forums for you.

so when you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details and how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.