• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

General info
Main Character Name : Esmenet
Main Character Class : Healing Sorceress

Primary Role? (Tank, Healer, DPS) : Healer

Joining as? (Raider, Social) : Raider

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:00 Tuesday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Wednesday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Friday: Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Sunday : Maybe
20:30 – 23:00 Monday : Yes

*Currently we don't raid Monday, but it's handy to know.

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who? : yes, Ward

What was the name of your previous guild in SW:TOR, and why did you choose to leave : Buncha Muppets - own alt guild (with Rile and Ward), have not left (yet)
(if you've been in multiple guilds within the last 3 months, please list all of them).

What is your raiding experience so far in SW:TOR? (stuff like 3/5 storymode, 5/5 hardmode, 1/4 nightmare or even "none") :
Eternity Vault? : storymode
Karagga's Palace? : Storymode
Explosive Conflict? :

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience? Everquest 2 (raiding), Conan (raiding), Wow, Vanguard, Aion, Rift, Guildwars 1 & 2, etc etc 

What do you find is good about SW:TOR? I have loved the stories and the questing system (I always enjoy doing quests), I really enjoy the pvp and loved the raids that i got to attend so far.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR? Personally i would like to see more of a variety of armour looks and the ability to dye them too.  Also i am rather annoyed they failed about getting housing (i.e. the ships) implemented.

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to? recommended by Ward

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do? I tried the rest and shes the best! 

Tell us a little about yourself.  A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, an EQ guild leader convinced me that being his pocket healer would enrich my life and gave me new hope... thus I became Riles better half!

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No) : yes

What was the Mystery Phrase ? : There are rainbows and unicorns down there       (please tell me where?)

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Esmenet, thank you both for your applications as friends of Ward.

We'll discuss them and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

If you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Thylur, Dezire, Caldazar or Wodawick in-game.

As "friends and family" you can have a social invite to the guild right now this moment, just whisper any of the people listed here.

The applications are primarily in regards to your "raider" status within the guild, as one of our rules is that all existing members get to review applications to the raiding team.

That discussion will be ongoing for a couple of days and the only difference from your point of view will be what areas of the forums we give you access to.

If you would rather wait for the applications to be reviewed first, that's fine too.

Either way, welcome to CD.

When you do get access to the forums, we would ask you to read through the "Introductions and Guild Rules" forum.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Thylur

Thylur

Sith Knight

• Friends
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

Welcome to the forum Esmenet :). And we need more ladies hehe.

- Sometimes it's good thinking outside the box.

#4 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

Discussions complete.

We're happy to offer you a full spot.

Please contact Thylur, Dezire, Caldazar or Wodawick in-game for a /ginvite.

And a reminder to pleae read the "Introductions and Guild Rules" forum when you have more access.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.