Photo

[Accepted] : Recruitment Aplication Zulou Sorce (DPS)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zulou

Zulou

Sith Apprentice

• Friends
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

General info
Main Character Name : Zulou
Main Character Class : DPS

Primary Role? (Tank, Healer, DPS) : DPS

Joining as? (Raider, Social) : Raider + Social

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:00 Wednesday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Thursday : Yes
20:30 – 23:00 Sunday : Possibly
20:30 – 23:00 Monday : Yes

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who? : No

What was the name of your previous guild in SW:TOR, and why did you choose to leave :
Contract Killers
Not what I was looking for in terms of raiding the days were awkward for me.

What is your raiding experience so far in SW:TOR? (stuff like 3/5 storymode, 5/5 hardmode, 1/4 nightmare or even "none") :
Eternity Vault? : NIM 5/5
Karagga's Palace? : NIM 5/5
Explosive Conflict? : HM 3/5

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience?
Played WoW a little bit, Warhammer Online, Lord of the rings briefly. Mainly Final fantasy 11

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?
genuinely love the gameplay and ease of the roles.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR?
BUGSSSSSS

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to?
I've raided a couple of times with you guys, like the social, mixed with the tactical and generally seem like a really good guild.

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do?
Always like the mage type play, although I have done a bit of tanking in my time

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 24, doing a postgraduate diploma in CBT, So I'm up to my neck in work but still somehow find time to play MMO's, only swtor at the mo. I've got a massive family lovely girlfriend, that's about it really.

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No) : Yes

What was the Mystery Phrase ? : There are rainbows and unicorns down there         

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Zulou, thank you for your application.

I'm glad you enjoyed our raids enough to apply.

We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

We've changed our raiding days recently to Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. And they may change again soon.

Often we're only managing 2 days per week right now and not making the progress into EC HM / TFB HM we had hoped by this point.

Are the the updated days, days per week or less progression that you currently have an issue at all?

I should point out we're very short on people right now. Realistically, we need 2 healers and maybe a tank too. And a DPS or two. To comfortably raid 4 nights per week again.

As long as I haven't frightened you off already, if you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Thylur, Dezire, Caldazar or Wodawick in-game.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Zulou

Zulou

Sith Apprentice

• Friends
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Those days seem fine for the moment. Ahh I see that's not a problem at all. I'm off the game until Thursday 20th because I have an assignment due in for this date. So after that, normal service will resume, I'll try and get a whisper to one of you guys before then though. 

#4 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

Accepted for trial.

Please whisper Thylur, Dezire, Wodawick or Caldazar for a /ginvite whenever you're free (before or after the 20th).

Once you've been invited, we'll open up access to the forums for you.

so when you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details and how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.

Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.