• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hi,

Main Character Name : Ward
Main Character Class : Sniper

Primary Role? (Tank, Healer, DPS) : DPS

Joining as? (Raider, Social) : Raider / Social

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:00 Wednesday : Good
20:30 – 23:00 Thursday : Good
20:30 – 23:00 Sunday : Good
20:30 – 23:00 Monday : Dependant on the wife.

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who? : No

What was the name of your previous guild in SW:TOR, and why did you choose to leave : Enlightened Dark, They have moved on to other games.
(if you've been in multiple guilds within the last 3 months, please list all of them).

What is your raiding experience so far in SW:TOR? (stuff like 3/5 storymode, 5/5 hardmode, 1/4 nightmare or even "none") :
Eternity Vault? : Completed
Karagga's Palace? : Completed
Explosive Conflict? : None

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience? Pritty much all from 1999 EQ, SWG, (dabbled in WoW didn't stay), Vanguard, EQ2, PS, TSW, True love SWG before nerf.

What do you find is good about SW:TOR? Genre can't beat Star Wars.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR? Ever decreasing player base

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to? Raid times fit and not looking for Hardcore, been there and done that. Old man with a family now.

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do? I have quite a few lvl 50 classes but I enjoy the versatility of a Lethality Sniper.

Tell us a little about yourself.

Old man, with a wife and 2 kids thats played MMO's since 1999, just cant put them down, looking for a new home and place to hang my hat. Really hope your guild can provide a good community and enjoyful playing experience.

Give me a poke even if you don't want me in your guild for some grouping / fun.

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No) : Yes

What was the Mystery Phrase ? : Serenity

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Ward, thank you for your application.
We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

Meanwhile, if you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Caldazar or Wodawick in-game.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

Accepted for trial.

When you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details and how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.