#1 Yuliah

Yuliah

Sith Acolyte

• Friends
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Hi guys and girls(?)

Thanks for letting me join the guild last night. Im looking forward to play alot of SWTOR with you. I hope I can get access to the forums later. But I also thought I needed to introduce myself to those who dont know me yet. Its not an application just information. :-)

General info
Main Character Name : Yuliah
Main Character Class : Inquisitor (heal specced)

Primary Role? (Tank, Healer, DPS) : Healer

Joining as? (Raider, Social) : Social but love to do raids

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:30 Wednesday : Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Thursday : Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Sunday : No
20:30 – 23:30 Monday : No

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who? : Yes old guild members from Alcotholics who also just joined the guild

What was the name of your previous guild in SW:TOR, and why did you choose to leave : Alcotholics - we moved to new server and joined this guild.
(if you've been in multiple guilds within the last 3 months, please list all of them).

What is your raiding experience so far in SW:TOR? (stuff like 3/5 storymode, 5/5 hardmode, 1/4 nightmare or even "none") :
Eternity Vault? : None
Karagga's Palace? : None
Explosive Conflict? : None

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience? Massive MMO experience. Been playing form the old Dark Age of Camelot days where I was guildmaster of one of the bíggest gulds in Europe with almost 200 active members (The Dark Alliance), we moved to Age of Conan, Warhammer, Aion and a bit in WoW.

What do you find is good about SW:TOR? The universe and the quests.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR? I like my MMOs long levelling and challenging, even a bit more than SWTOR. And I miss RvR (largescale PvP).

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do? I had a healer class in each previous MMO I have played, all called Yulia (damn the server change it made me change my name to Yulia(h). So I have great experiences with the healer class.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Name is Rasmus. 38 yo with master degree in communication. Been self employeed for 10 years with 5 employees. Sold my business and now teaching management, leadership and communication at the business college. Have no kids - yet, but working on it with the girlfriend. Living in a nice flat in a city in Denmark called Aalborg. Besides playing MMO I enjoying hunting, karate and concerts (works for free in my sparetime as tourguide for a travelling agancy specialized in major concerts around Europe and Denmark).

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

Accepted for trial.

When you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details and how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.