• Friends
  • 3 posts
  • Locationnottingham, uk

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

General info
Main Character Name: Jidha
Main Character Class: Sith Sourcerer

Joining as? (Raider, Social): Both

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:30 Wednesday: no
20:30 – 23:30 Thursday:no
20:30 – 23:30 Sunday:no
20:30 – 23:30 Monday:yes

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who?:
Drastic, drusala

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience?

SWG for 8 years. guild leader on 2 servers, serverd on councils for most of my time on there

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?
Big SW fan, so enjoyable to be in the world of it.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR?

moving from a dead server to one where you have to wait to get on cos it's full...... game mod fail.

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to?
following guild from frostclaw

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do
always played reb/republic side, so needed a change to experience more, what better way than to start with a ds toon.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm easy going, like to have a good time, enjoy rp but not to far as to talk the lingo on teamtalk etc. (prev experience made it a lil wierd)
R.L. mates with drastic/painful, spent many a night down the pub/ superbowl nights back in the day, before i became a dad.

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No):
yes
What is the Mystery Phrase ? : There are rainbows and unicorns down there being ridden by han shooting first resulting in jarr jarr getting killed.

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

Jidha, thank you for your application.
We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

I suppose the first thing I should ask (and add to our recruitment template)... Are you a sorcerer DPS? or sorcerer healer?

Meanwhile, if you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Órange, Jasko, Wodawick or Caldazar in-game.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Jidha

Jidha

Sith Minion

• Friends
  • 3 posts
  • Locationnottingham, uk

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

I'm trying a dps template atm, however I am still levelling, so may adjust soon.

#4 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

We should have a decision for you sometime on Sunday evening.
Fridays and Saturdays are quiet days for us, so trying to catch all the officers online at the same time for such a small guild is pain when people have real lives distracting them.

Cheers for your patience.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.

#5 Jidha

Jidha

Sith Minion

• Friends
  • 3 posts
  • Locationnottingham, uk

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

No problem.

#6 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

At the moment, we don't have room for another raiding DPS on a regular basis. But we welcome friends of friends and are willing to offer you what amounts to a social spot on that basis.
As long as you can accept that when you reach level 50, we might not be able to find a raid spot for you - we're happy to offer you a place within CD.
Plus things change, it might be you reach 50 and things mean it's not a problem (or we're moved up to 16man raiding).

Mainly, we don't want to mislead you as to what we can offer when you reach 50.

As long as that's okay... Please whisper Jasko, Wodawick, Órange or Caldazar for an invite.

When you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details. Though you can ignore the bits in there about how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.