General info
Main Character Name:
Ninrilith.

Main Character Class:
Sith Inquisitor - Corruption(Healer).

I'm from Norway.

Joining as? (Raider, Social):
Raider

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:30 Wednesday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Thursday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Sunday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Monday: Yes

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who?:
Sadly not, as I've just rerolled from Republic side and have yet to get to know anyone apart from the ones in my current guild.

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience?
I'll start with SWtor: Done every raid on my sage except SoA on NMM and EC: HM

WoW: I started playing during EU release, and raided pretty much everything, sadly we did not get C'thun down, and only did 2 and a half quarters in Naxxramas before TBC hit.
During TBC I raided on and off with old guild mates but had to take a break from WoW due to IRL issues. But I got to do most of the content up to(but not including) SW:P and Black Temple.
In Wrath of the Lich King I started raiding seriously again and did everything(including HM's) upto Lich king HM(all before the dmg/dps/health buff started going up), but the guild disbanded before we get him down.
I tried do raid in Cataclysm, and got some of the HM down in BoT/BWD but I just realised that after almost 7 years WoW wasn't any fun for me anymore. Luckily I left with tons of amazing memories and some of my best gaming moments ever!

LotrO: Played on and off since release(oh Tolkien I love thee!), it was mostly for the social part, leveling alts and having a good time with some of the nicest persons I've ever met.
Sadly I never liked the raiding or combat system, so only helped out in raids when I was needed. ;)

RIFT: Not much to say here, got t 50 and did a raid, but there was something that didn't really attract me there.

Also played Aion, Age of Conan and perhaps another I can't remember, but didn't play for long.

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?
Well, huh it's Star Wars man!
While leveling the conversations with NPC is quite nice, and end-game got quite alot of capabilities. Guess that's what it is, the game got promise. ;)

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR?
Currently the population issues, certain bugs around the place, leveling got very little re-play value(to much running) and certain buffs and nerfs around the board seems to be quite weird done. First tier of raiding was abit easy.

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to?
You seem like a relaxed bunch of people, valuing IRL alot, with raiding schedules that doesn't look like job nr: 2 heh.

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do?
I first started a juggernaut(played main-tank in WoW for almost 7 years) but juggernaut was like playing a broken Warrior, it was terrible. So I rerolled republic as a sage, and really enjoyed it! Who thought looking at healthbars was fun..!
Anyway, republic side got pretty deserted and I rolled my sorcerer!

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm from Norway, in a place right outside of Bergen. Currently I'm studying to become an electrican(Starting second year in high-school this fall). I love reading books, and been a huge music fan since I was a kid.

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No):
Yes!

What is the Mystery Phrase ? :
There are rainbows and unicorns down there, hopefully dubble rainbows!

#2 Stuart

Stuart

Administrator

• Dark Lord
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

Thank you for your application, if you can contact Caldezar, Jasko or myself in-game, they should be able to assist you further.
Posted Image .. Posted Image ..Posted Image
Posted Image .. Posted Image

Now contains 80% less stupid!