• Friends
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

General info
Main Character Name: Drusala
Main Character Class: SI

Joining as? (Raider, Social): Raider

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:30 Wednesday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Thursday:Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Sunday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Monday: yes

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who?: After running KP and EV normal
Darling
Orange
Sheera
Jasko
Caldazar
Dravid
(see I remembered the names ;)

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience?
WoW - vast experience as GM and raid leader .. play all classes tank, heals and dps. Dont really have a main as I enjoy each class
Swtor - In from the start with friends creating The Onderonian Monarchy. Led raids in EV as tank with some HM. KP as tank on normal.

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?
Mainly the people .. There are good points and bad with any on line mmo but if you have fun it's all cool.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR?
Right now the population but hopefully that will change soon

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to?
A good mate ran some raids (Rex) with you and said you were a great bunch of peeps

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do?
From inception, I was rolling a SI but our guild needed a tank during those early levels and instances so I rolled a tank .. long story and if you're really interested, I'll tell you over mumble or in game.
I've now got the class I wanted to roll :)

Tell us a little about yourself.
dit dit dit da da da dit dit dit da da da

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No):
Yes

What is the Mystery Phrase ? :
Han shot first

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

Drusala, thank you for your application.
We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

Meanwhile, if you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Orange, Darling or Caldazar in-game.

We know you're applying as a package deal, so we'll wait for the 3rd to post his applications and sort it all out as one.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

Cheers all. We got the 3rd application this morning. We'll do our "talking behind the scenes" thing and let you know as quickly as we can.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.