• Friends
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

General info
Main Character Name: Tyranasrex
Main Character Class: Merc

Joining as? (Raider, Social): Both

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:30 Wednesday:yes
20:30 – 23:30 Thursday:no
20:30 – 23:30 Sunday:no
20:30 – 23:30 Monday:yes

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who?: Darling, Orange, Jasko Sheera

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience? Wow (7years) Guild Wars SWG Fallen Earth Rift DCUO

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?
The fact it is SW man....

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR?
Low pops

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to?
Nice folks

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do?
Decided to play BH Merc before Beta

Tell us a little about yourself.
40 yr old father of 11 Love kids, love work, love to chill with my friends, Have met and become RL friends with 3 of my Wow guildies

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No):
Yes
What is the Mystery Phrase ? : Han Shot First

#2 Stuart

Stuart

Administrator

• Dark Lord
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

11 kids, that's just freaky...
Posted Image .. Posted Image ..Posted Image
Posted Image .. Posted Image

Now contains 80% less stupid!

#3 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:06 PM

Tyranasrex, thank you for your application.
We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

Meanwhile, if you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Orange, Darling or Caldazar in-game.

We know you're applying as a package deal, so we'll wait for friends to post their applications and sort it all out as one.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#4 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Cheers all. We got the 3rd application this morning. We'll do our "talking behind the scenes" thing and let you know as quickly as we can.

I do have 1 question though, based on your application...
You've said "no" to raids on Thursdays and Sundays. With the way we sort out raid spots, there are going to be occasions where you sign up and don't get to raid on those days.
I suppose I'm worried with a 1 in 3 chance of being on reserve (until we go 16man) and only 2 nights where you can raid, you might not get to raid as much as you might hope.

You okay with that?
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.