Tsune

Sith Acolyte

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

General info
Main Character Name: Tsune (pronounced TEH-SOON_EY :P)
Main Character Class: Tank

Joining as? (Raider, Social): Raider

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:30 Wednesday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Thursday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Sunday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Monday: Yes

(I do shift work so my availability will change but i will give plenty of notice.)

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who?: Rayner

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience? WOW - hardcore raiding on strict weekly schedule with progression

What do you find is good about SW:TOR? The story is the best part with the familiar Mass Effect conversation wheel.

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR? The dailies are too grindy.

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to? Seem like a nice bunch of people.

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do? I fancied a change from dps and i enjoyed my alt tank alot on wow.

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Catherine, I live with Ste (Hai'li) and our cat Tali in Liverpool. My main hobby is gaming but I mainly use PC for MMO's and XBOX360 for the bigger portion of my gaming time.

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No): Yes
What is the Mystery Phrase ? : jarjardies

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Accepted for trial.
Please whisper Orange, Darling or Caldazar for an invite.

When you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details and how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.