Sith Minion

• Friends
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

General info
Main Character Name: Rayner
Main Character Class: Sniper

Joining as? (Raider, Social): Raider

If Raider, which of the following raid times are you able to attend? (Yes/No)
20:30 – 23:30 Wednesday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Thursday: Yes
20:30 – 23:30 Sunday: Most weeks
20:30 – 23:30 Monday: Yes

Times given are CET. For the UK, subtract 1 hour. For other regions, I'll leave that for you to work out.

Do you know any existing CD members in SW:TOR? (Yes/No) and if so, who?:
Not really, though I did raid with you guys as a Pick up and had a pretty good time :)

What previous MMO(s) have you played and what is the level of your experience?
I've play a LOT or MMO's though I've probably played WoW for the longest, even some of the total fails like Tabula Rasa! I've been playing MMO's on and off for about 11 years or so, though most of my raiding experience has been in WoW both as a casual raider and hardcore raider in which i've cleared most of the content when it was current from vanilla on. I quit WoW after the second tier of Cataclysm which I raided as a Warlock (Switched mains to give a better raid make up), Hunter and some Rogue, mainly because it was boring! I Have cleared EV on NM and KP on HM (Some NM) in SW:TOR and the first boss in Denova.

What do you find is good about SW:TOR?
It has possibly the best leveling experience of any MMO EVER!

What do you find is bad about SW:TOR?
some of the early raid content is a little lack-luster and buggy as hell!

Why did you decide to pick Continental Drift to apply to?
I was unhappy in my old guild and wanted to play in a more friendly relaxed atmosphere, after raiding with you guys just the once I really enjoyed the vibe of the raid and that you guys have, felt a bit like coming back to a comfy old pair of slippers after a hard day :D so here I am.

Why did you decide to play the class/advanced class you do?
I was leveling with a group of friends and the class fit the group so to speak, though I have always enjoyed playing ranged DPS characters and I liked the feel of it when i played it in the beta.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Ohh, I always hate this bit :rolleyes: Errrm, a bit about me I guess... I like long walks in the country and intimmate romantic dinners, oh wait, wrong site :D who am I kidding anyway, I'm a major computer nerd (both work and play) who loves gaming of most kinds though I prefer MMO's or RPGs of some description, who constantly tries to avoid being family and friends tech support guy.. :blink:

Have you read and understood the guild introduction and rules in the Recruitment Status post? (Yes/No):
Yes

What is the Mystery Phrase ? :
Jar Jar Dies - Ahh if only I remember in SWG settting out on my BH with a gentically enhanced sludge panther going to Endor and killing Ewoks for days, just because, if only we could hunt Gungans especially Jar Jar my life may be complete :lol:
  • Jasko likes this

#2 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

Rayner, thank you for your application.
We'll discuss it and if our members have any questions for you, the officers will post those questions here.

Tuesday isn't a raid night for us, so most people will see your application tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if you have any questions or anything else you think we should know - please contact Orange, Darling or Caldazar in-game.

btw, if it's any consolation - I'm older than you are. :blink:

felt a bit like coming back to a comfy old pair of slippers

Oh, I like that. I might use that in our upcoming recruitment efforts B)
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

#3 Rayner

Rayner

Sith Minion

• Friends
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Feel free to ask away if you have any questions. Hopefully some friends should be applying soon as well, if they ever log back into game :rolleyes:

#4 Wodawick

Wodawick

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Dark Lord
  • 858 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

Accepted for trial.
Please whisper Orange, Darling or Caldazar for an invite.

When you get chance, please go read our Introduction, Rules and Announcements forum for things like voice comms details and how to set up access to the raid planner.

And welcome to CD.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.